Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Filling procedures for lip and perioral rejuvenation: a systematic review.Rejuvenation Res. 2018; 21: 553-559
- Subcutaneous incisionless (subcision) surgery for correction of depressed scars and wrinkles.Dermatol Surg. 1995; 21: 543-549
- The superficial musculoaponeurotic system in the upper lip: an anatomic study in cadavers.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1985; 75: 488-494
- The happy face treatment: an anatomical-based technique for the correction of marionette lines and the oral commissures.J Drugs Dermatol. 2018; 17: 1226-1228
- Positional relationship of superior and inferior labial artery by ultrasonography image analysis for safe lip augmentation procedures.Clin Anat. 2020; 33: 158-164
- The Face: pictorial atlas of clinical anatomy.2nd revised edition Quintessence. 2015