Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Sports-related maxillofacial fractures over an 11-year period.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2008; 66: 504-508
- Comprehensive analyses of maxillofacial fractures due to non-professional sports activities in Italy.Dent Traumatol. 2020; 36: 632-640
- Aetiology of maxillofacial fractures: a review of published studies during the last 30 years.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2014; 52: 901-906
- Sports-related oral and maxillofacial injuries: a 5-year retrospective study, Pusan National University Dental Hospital.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2021; 79: 203.e1-203.e8
- Demographical and clinical aspects of sports-related maxillofacial and skull base fractures in hospitalized patients.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2010; 39: 857-862
- Facial fractures in football: incidence, site, and mechanism of injury.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2016; 54: 936-940
Audickas L. Sport participation in England. Briefing paper No. CBP 8181. House of Commons Library; 2017. Available from URL: Sport participation in England - House of Commons Library (parliament.uk) (last accessed 6 December 2021).
- A one-year review of maxillofacial sports injuries treated at an accident and emergency department.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1998; 36: 44-47
- Dental and facial injuries following sports accidents: a study of 130 patients.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1985; 23: 268-274
- Aetiology and incidence of facial fractures sustained during sports: a prospective study of 140 patients.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2001; 30: 291-295
- Maxillofacial injuries sustained during soccer: incidence, severity and risk factors.Dent Traumatol. 2008; 24: 193-196
- An epidemiologic analysis of 1,142 maxillofacial fractures and concomitant injuries.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol. 2012; 114: S69-S73
- Brain injuries and facial fractures: a prospective study of incidence of head injury associated with maxillofacial trauma.J Maxillofac Oral Surg. 2018; 17: 531-537
- The classic reprint. Experimental study of fractures of the upper jaw. I and II. René Le Fort, M.D.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1972; 50: 497-506
- Facial fractures: classification and highlights for a useful report.Insights Imaging. 2020; 11: 49