Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Communicating uncertainty in surgical pathology reports: a survey of staff physicians and residents at an academic medical center.Acad Pathol. 2016; 3 (2374289516659079)
- Second opinion reporting in head and neck pathology: the pattern of referrals and impact on final diagnosis.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol. 2015; 119: 656-660
- The interpretation of phrases used to describe uncertainty in pathology reports.Patholog Res Int. 2011; 2011656079
- Communicating diagnostic uncertainty in surgical pathology reports: disparities between sender and receiver.Pathol Res Pract. 2014; 210: 628-633
- Equivocal or ambiguous terminologies in pathology: focus of continuous quality improvement?.Am J Surg Pathol. 2013; 37: 1722-1727
- How consultants determine diagnostic competence in histopathology trainees.J Clin Pathol. 2019; 72: 622-629
Cancer datasets and tissue pathways. The Royal College of Pathologists. Available from URL: https://www.rcpath.org/profession/guidelines/cancer-datasets-and-tissue-pathways.html# (last accessed 3 January 2022).