Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Management of the cN0 neck in early oral cancer: time to revise the guidance?.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2021; 59: 387-388
- Management of the clinically N.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2020; 48: 711-718
- Patterns of cervical lymph node metastasis from squamous carcinomas of the upper aerodigestive tract.Am J Surg. 1990; 160: 405-409
- Comparison of related complications: sentinel node biopsy versus elective neck dissection.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2014; 43: 1307-1312
- Topographical distribution of sentinel nodes and metastases from T1–T2 oral squamous cell carcinomas.Eur J Cancer. 2019; 107: 86-92
- Sentinel European Node Trial (SENT): 3-year results of sentinel node biopsy in oral cancer.Eur J Cancer. 2015; 51: 2777-2784
- Elective versus Therapeutic Neck Dissection in Node-Negative Oral Cancer.N Engl J Med. 2015; 373: 521-529
- Nationwide randomised trial evaluating elective neck dissection for early stage oral cancer (SEND study) with meta-analysis and concurrent real-world cohort.Br J Cancer. 2019; 121: 827-836
- Equivalence Randomized Trial to Compare Treatment on the Basis of Sentinel Node Biopsy Versus Neck Node Dissection in Operable T1–T2N0 Oral and Oropharyngeal Cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2020; (JCO2001661)
- Multi-center retrospective study of the prognosis and treatment outcomes of Japanese oral squamous cell carcinoma patients with single lymph node metastasis and extra nodal extension.J Surg Oncol. 2018; 117: 1736-1743
Soudeh Chegini CS, Evan S. Walgama,Katherine M. Yu, Krishnakumar Thankappan, Subramania Iyer, Paolo Cariati, Deepak Balasubramanian, Anastasios Kanatas, Stephen Y. Lai, Mark McGurk, Neck Failure Following Pathologically Node-Negative Neck Dissection (pN0) in Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. British journal of oral and maxillofacial surgery, 2021.
- Long-term regional control and survival in patients with “low-risk,” early stage oral tongue cancer managed by partial glossectomy and neck dissection without postoperative radiation: the importance of tumor thickness.Cancer. 2013; 119: 1168-1176
- The origin of regional failure in oral cavity squamous cell carcinoma with pathologically negative neck metastases.JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2014; 140: 1130-1137
- Squamous cell carcinoma of the oral cavity, larynx, oropharynx and hypopharynx: EHNS-ESMO-ESTRO Clinical Practice Guidelines for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up.Ann Oncol. 2020; 31: 1462-1475
- Surgical consensus guidelines on sentinel node biopsy (SNB) in patients with oral cancer.Head and Neck-Journal for the Sciences and Specialties of the Head and Neck. 2019; 41: 2655-2664
- Sentinel node biopsy in early oral squamous cell carcinomas: long-term follow-up and nodal failure analysis.Oral Oncol. 2018; 82: 187-194
den Toom I, et al. Elective Neck Dissection or Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in Early Stage Oral Cavity Cancer Patients: The Dutch Experience. Cancers. https://doi.org/10.3390/cancers12071783.