Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Training Pathways in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Across the Globe-A Mini Review.J Maxillofac Oral Surg. 2017; 16: 269-276https://doi.org/10.1007/s12663-017-1020-0
- Can you afford to become an oral and maxillofacial surgeon?.BMJ. 2016; 352i163
- Our specialty. The future. Is the writing on the wall?.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2020; 58: 1219-1221
- Changing the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (OMFS) training pathway in the United Kingdom - an illustrative retrospective.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2020; S0266–4356: 30380-30386
Health Education England (HEE), Competition Ratios for Specialty Recruitment https://specialtytraining.hee.nhs.uk/Portals/1/Competition%20Ratios%202019_1.pdf (accessed 19th Jan 2021).
NHSBSA Tuition Fee Payments – Information Pack https://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/sites/default/files/2017-06/nhs-bursary-and-tuition-fee-payments.pdf (accessed 9th August 2021).
British Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (BAOMS), BAOMS Grants https://www.baoms.org.uk/professionals/baoms_grants.aspx (accessed 19th Jan 2021).
The Leatherseller’s Company, Main Grants For Students https://leathersellers.co.uk/main-grants/ (accessed 19th Jan 2021)