Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- The evolution of the Ilizarov technique: part 2: the principles of distraction osteosynthesis.Bull Hospital Joint Dis. 2013; 71: 96-103
- Contribution of G.A. Ilizarov to bone reconstruction: historical achievements and state of the art.Strategies Trauma Limb Reconstr. 2016; 11: 145-152
- Craniofacial distraction osteogenesis.Facial Plastic Surg Clin North Am. 2014; 22: 653-664
- Intraoral distraction for mandibular lengthening: a technical innovation.J Craniomaxillofacial Surg. 1996; 24: 92-95
- Maxillary and mandibular distraction osteogenesis in growing patients: lessons learned after 14 years and update on indications.Ann R Autralas Coll Dent Surg. 2008; 19: 116-122
- Complications of mandibular distraction osteogenesis for congenital deformities: a systematic review of the literature and proposal of a new classification for complications.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2015; 44: 37-43
- Spring-mediated mandibular distraction osteogenesis.J Craniofac Surg. 2003; 14: 756-762
- Automated continuous mandibular distraction osteogenesis: review of the literature.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2012; 70: 407-416
- Continuous mandibular distraction osteogenesis: novel device and preliminary results in minipigs.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2013; 71: e168-e177
- Mandibular distraction osteogenesis with newly designed electromechanical distractor.J Craniofac Surg. 2014; 25: 1519-1523
- PRECICE intramedullary limb lengthening system.Expert Rev Med Devices. 2015; 12: 231-249
- Feasibility of magnetic activation of a maxillofacial distraction osteogenesis, design of a new device.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2016; 44: 684-688
International Organization for Standardization. Medical Devices—Quality Management Systems—Requirements for Regulatory Purposes, 3rd Ed. ISO 13485:2016 Geneva: ISO.
- Maxwell equations, macroscopic electromagnetism, conservation laws.in: Classical Electrodynamics. 3rd ed. John Willey and Sons Inc, 1998: 237-240
International Organization for Standardization. Medical Devices. Sterilization of health care products — Moist heat — Part 1: Requirements for the development, validation and routine control of a sterilization process for medical devices. ISO 17665-1:2006 Geneva: ISO.
- A perspective on titanium biocompatibility. In, Titanium in medicine.Springer. 2001; : 1-12
- Magneto-Statics, Faraday’s law, quasi-static fields.in: Classical Electrodynamics. 3rd ed. John Willey and Sons Inc, 1998: 174-236
- Contribution of the periosteum to mandibular distraction.PLoS One. 2018; 28e0199116
- Mandibular distraction force: laboratory data and clinical correlation.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2001; 59: 539-544
Harris RI, Speight J, Fuad RM, et al. Distraction device. WO 2008/003952 A1, World Intellectual Property Organization; 2008. Available at URL: https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/9f/9f/74/5bc73e34151aa4/WO2008003952A1.pdf (last accessed 14 April 2022).