Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Double vision is a major manifestation in moderate to severe graves' orbitopathy, but it correlates negatively with inflammatory signs and proptosis.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2015; 100: 2098-2105
- Three-dimensional changes of scleral show after surgical treatment of endocrine orbitopathy.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2018; 46: 44-49
- Balancing orbital volume reduction and redistribution for a tailored surgical treatment in Graves' ophthalmopathy.Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol. 2020; 258: 2313-2320
- Efficacy and side effects of 'swinging eyelid' orbital decompression in Graves' orbitopathy: a proposal for standardized evaluation of diplopia.Eye (Lond). 2006; 20: 154-162
- Trends in orbital decompression techniques of surveyed American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery members.Ophthalmic Plast Reconstr Surg. 2016; 32: 434-437
- Practice patterns in orbital decompression surgery among American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery members.Ophthalmol Ther. 2019; 8: 541-548
- C-modified osteotomy for bilateral advancement of the orbital rim in Graves orbitopathy: a technical note.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2008; 37: 853-857
- Fat-removal orbital decompression for thyroid associated orbitopathy: the right procedure for the right patient.Saudi J Ophthalmol. 2017; 31: 156-161
- Long-term outcomes of orbital fat decompression in Graves' orbitopathy.Br J Ophthalmol. 2018; 102: 69-73
- Transpalpebral decompression of endocrine ophthalmopathy by intraorbital fat removal (Olivari technique): experience and progression after more than 3000 operations over 20 years.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2007; 120: 109-123
- The 2016 European Thyroid Association/European Group on Graves' Orbitopathy guidelines for the management of Graves' orbitopathy.Eur Thyroid J. 2016; 5: 9-26