Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Cancer quality of life survey. NHS England; 2021. Available from URL: http://www.cancerqol.england.nhs.uk (last accessed 17 February 2022).
EQ-5D-5L: about. EuroQol Research Foundation. Available from URL: https://euroqol.org/eq-5d-instruments/eq-5d-5l-about/ (last accessed17 February 2022).
Quality of life of cancer patients. EORTC; 2021. Available from URL: https://qol.eortc.org/questionnaire/eortc-qlq-c30/ (last accessed 17 February 2022).
Rogers SN, Gelcich S, Glaser A, et al; NHS England Cancer Quality of Life Working and Steering Groups. Cancer quality of life metric project – lessons learned from an implementation pilot; 2019 Available from URL: https://www.macmillan.org.uk/_images/quality-of-life_tcm9-355687.pdf (last accessed 17 February 2022).
Personalised care and improving quality of life outcomes. NHS England; 2021. Available from URL: https://www.england.nhs.uk/cancer/living/ (last accessed 17 February 2022).
- Palliative intent treatment for head and neck cancer: an analysis of practice and outcomes.J Laryngol Otol. 2019; 133: 313-317
- EHNS-ESMO-ESTRO Guidelines Working Group. Squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck: EHNS-ESMO-ESTRO Clinical Practice Guidelines for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up.Ann Oncol. 2010; 21: v184-v186
Rogers SN. Search the database. HaNDLE-on-QoL; 2021. Available from URL: http://www.handle-on-qol.com/Search+the+database.aspx (last accessed17 February 2022).
English indices of deprivation 2019: postcode lookup; 2015. Available from URL: https://imd-by-postcode.opendatacommunities.org/imd/2019 (last accessed 17 February 2022).
NHS cancer programme: quarterly report October to December 2020. NHS. Available from URL: https://www.england.nhs.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/nhs-cancer-programme-update-report-october-to-december-2020.pdf (last accessed 17 February 2022).
- Health-related quality of life during the last three months of life in patients with advanced cancer.Support Care Cancer. 2009; 17: 191-198
- Response burden and questionnaire length: is shorter better?.A review and meta-analysis. Value Health. 2011; 14: 1101-1108
- Construct validity of the EuroQoL-5 Dimension and the Health Utilities Index in head and neck cancer.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2021; (Online ahead of print)https://doi.org/10.1177/01945998211030173
- Concurrent cisplatin or cetuximab with radiotherapy for HPV-positive oropharyngeal cancer: medical resource use, costs, and quality-adjusted survival from the De-ESCALaTE HPV trial.Eur J Cancer. 2020; 124: 178-185
- PET-CT surveillance versus neck dissection in advanced head and neck cancer.N Eng J Med. 2016; 374: 1444-1454
- G-8 indicates overall and quality-adjusted survival in older head and neck cancer patients treated with curative radiochemotherapy.BMC Cancer. 2015; 15: 875
- Quality of life and performance status from a substudy conducted within a prospective phase 3 randomized trial of concurrent accelerated radiation plus cisplatin with or without cetuximab for locally advanced head and neck carcinoma: NRG Oncology Radiation Therapy Oncology Group 0522.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2017; 97: 687-699