Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons’ National Facial Injury Surveys: hard tissue facial injuries presenting to UK emergency departments.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2020; 58: 152-157
- Management of maxillofacial trauma in emergency: an update of challenges and controversies.J Emerg Trauma Shock. 2016; 9: 73-80
- Epidemiological analysis of maxillofacial fractures in Brazil: a 5-year prospective study.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 2006; 102: 28-34
- The acute management of facial fractures.Current Trauma Reports. 2016; 2: 55-65
- Incidence and patterns of mandibular fractures during a 5-year period in a London teaching hospital.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2013; 51: 794-798
- Aetiology, prevalence, fracture site and management of maxillofacial trauma.Ann R Coll Surg Engl. 2021; 103: 18-22
- Decline in facial trauma exposure for plastic surgical trainees? A survey of referrals of facial trauma in the UK.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2015; 68: 277-278
- The attitudes and awareness of emergency department (ED) physicians towards the management of common dentofacial emergencies.Dent Traumatol. 2012; 28: 121-126
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery in accident and emergency departments.J Accid Emerg Med. 1995; 12: 270-272
- Undergraduate medical students need more training in craniomaxillofacial surgery: a comparative study between medical and dental students.Innov Surg Sci. 2017; 2: 239-245
- Medical students’ understanding of oral and maxillofacial surgery: an Irish perspective.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2017; 55: 371-377
- Awareness of oral and maxillofacial surgery as a specialty and potential career pathway amongst UK medical undergraduates.Surgeon. 2013; 11: 92-95
- Knowledge of final-year medical students about oral and maxillofacial surgery: a two-centre study.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2018; 56: 582-585
- Attitude of clinical medical students to oral and maxillofacial surgery as a career: a perspective from two English medical schools.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2021; (In press)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bjoms.2021.07.021
Woolley E, Laugharne D, Chan CH, et al. Oral and maxillofacial surgery curriculum. The Intercollegiate Surgical Curriculum Programme. ISCP 2021. Available from URL: https://www.iscp.ac.uk/media/1105/oral-maxillofacial-surgery-curriculum-aug-2021-approved-oct-20.pdf (last accessed 15 February 2022).
Ragbir M, Winterton R. Plastic surgery curriculum. The Intercollegiate Surgical Curriculum Programme. ISCP 2021. Available from URL: https://www.iscp.ac.uk/media/1109/plastic-surgery-curriculum-aug-2021-approved-oct-20.pdf (last accessed15 February 2022).
The Intercollegiate Surgical Curriculum: educating the surgeons of the future. Core surgery. ISCP 2017. Available from URL: https://www.gmc-uk.org/-/media/documents/Core_Surgery_MASTER_2017.pdf_71498859.pdf (last accessed 15 February 2022).
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery: the importance of undergraduate training for junior doctors in accident and emergency.Emerg Med J. 2012; 29: 602-603
- Management of complex facial lacerations in the emergency department.Clin Pract Cases Emerg Med. 2017; 1: 162-165
- Current management of facial wounds in UK accident and emergency departments.Ann R Coll Surg Engl. 2006; 88: 144-150
- Early complications following facial laceration repair performed by emergency physicians after one year of wound closure training.AEM Educ Train. 2018; 2: 259-268
- Referral patterns for the treatment of facial trauma in teaching hospitals in the United States.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2003; 61: 557-560
- Management of orbital fractures: challenges and solutions.Clin Ophthalmol. 2015; 9: 2127-2137
- Creating an undergraduate syllabus for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2018; 56: e31-e32
Royal College of Surgeons of England. National undergraduate curriculum in surgery. Using the national undergraduate curriculum in surgery: how to use this summary. Available from URL: https://www.rcseng.ac.uk/careers-in-surgery/careers-support/national-undergraduate-curriculum-in-surgery/ (last accessed 21 February 2022).