Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Role of alloplastic reconstruction of the temporomandibular joint in the juvenile idiopathic arthritis population.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2021; 59: 21-27
- Temporomandibular Joint Juvenile Arthritis (TMJaw) Working Group. An algorithm for management of dentofacial deformity resulting from juvenile idiopathic arthritis: results of a multinational consensus conference.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2019; 77 (pp. 1152, e1–1152.e33)
- A conceptual framework for treating jaw deformities in patients with abnormal condyles: preservation versus replacement of the glenoid fossa-disc-condyle-ramus.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2022; 51: 98-103
- Costochondral graft construction/reconstruction of the ramus/condyle unit: long-term follow-up.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1994; 23: 321-328
- Growth centre transplantation to replace mandibular condyles.J Maxillofac Surg. 1981; 9: 50-58