Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Mandibular condylar fracture: a systematic review of systematic reviews and proposed algorithm for management.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2020; 58: 625-631
- Novel approach for intermaxillary fixation of fractured mandible using gunning splints for easy disengagement: a case report.Gerodontology. 2021; 38: 449-451
- Temporary intermaxillary fixation: a quick reliable method.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1999; 37: 422-423
- Maxillomandibular fixation with Otten mini-hooks.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2007; 45: 679-680
- The button as an aid to fixation.Br J Oral Surg. 1977; 14: 210-212