Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Incidence of metastasis to level V lymph nodes in clinically positive necks among Sri Lankan patients with oral squamous cell carcinoma.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2021; 59: 771-775
- Elective management of the neck in oral cavity squamous carcinoma: current concepts supported by prospective studies.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2009; 47: 5-9
- Use of decision analysis in planning a management strategy for the stage N0 neck.Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 1994; 120: 699-702
- Prospective study of 583 neck dissections in oral cancers: implications for clinical practice.Head Neck. 2014; 36: 1503-1507
- Does SLNB substitute END in the future with the sole advantage of preventing shoulder morbidity?.Oral Oncol. 2021; 123105628