Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- The role of shared e-scooter systems in urban sustainability and resilience during the Covid-19 mobility restrictions.Sustainability. 2021; 13: 7084
Department for Transport, Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Stragegy, The Rt Hon Grant Shapps MP, The Rt Hon Alok Sharma MP. New transport tech to be tested in biggest shake-up of laws in a generation; 2020. Available from URL: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/new-transport-tech-to-be-tested-in-biggest-shake-up-of-laws-in-a-generation (last accessed 22 Februrary 2022).
Rental e-scooter scheme starts in Bristol and Bath; 2020. Available from URL: https://transportandenergy.com/2020/11/10/rental-e-scooter-scheme-starts-in-bristol-and-bath/ (last accessed 22 February 2022).
- E-scooter injuries referred to the oral and maxillofacial surgical service at Christchurch Hospital: a retrospective observational study and cost analysis of 17-months of data.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2021; 59: 439-444
- Craniofacial injuries seen with the introduction of bicycle-share electric scooters in an urban setting.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2019; 77: 2292-2297
- Injuries associated with standing electric scooter use.JAMA Netw Open. 2019; 2: e187381
- Characterization of facial trauma associated with standing electric scooter injuries.Ophthalmology. 2020; 127: 988-990
- Facing facts: facial injuries from stand-up electric scooters.Cureus. 2020; 12: e6663
- Electric scooter injury in Southern California trauma centers.J Am Coll Surg. 2020; 231: 133-138
The population of Bristol December 2021. Bristol City Council. Available from URL: https://www.bristol.gov.uk/statistics-census-information/the-population-of-bristol (last accessed 22 February 2022).
- Integrating e-scooters in urban transportation: problems, policies, and the prospect of system change.Transp Res Part D: Transp Environ. 2020; 79: 102230
- Serious injuries related to the Segway® personal transporter: a case series.Ann Emerg Med. 2011; 57: 370-374
Cork T. Voi e-scooters to be fitted with cameras to stop riding on pavements. Bristol Live; 2021. Available from URL: https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/voi-e-scooters-fitted-cameras-5627170 (last accessed 22 February 2022).
- The e-merging e-pidemic of e-scooters.Trauma Surg Acute Care Open. 2019; 4: e000337
- Dental and maxillofacial injuries associated with electric-powered bikes and scooters in Israel: a report for 2014–2019.Dent Traumatol. 2020; 36: 533-537
- Electric scooter craniofacial trauma.Laryngoscope Investig Otolaryngol. 2020; 5: 390-395
Thirty years of seatbelt safety. Department for Transport 2013. Available from URL: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/thirty-years-of-seatbelt-safety (last accessed 22 February 2022).
A brief history of drink-driving policy. Institute of Alcohol Studies 2020. Available from URL: https://www.ias.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/A-brief-history-of-drink-driving-policy.pdf (last accessed 22 February 202).