Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Management of the clinically N0 neck in early-stage oral squamous cell carcinoma (OSCC). An EACMFS position paper.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2020; 48: 711-718
- Equivalence randomized trial to compare treatment on the basis of sentinel node biopsy versus neck node dissection in operable T1–T2 N0 oral and oropharyngeal cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2020; 38: 4010-4018
- Neck dissections based on sentinel lymph node navigation versus elective neck dissections in early oral cancers: a randomized, multicenter, and non-inferiority trial.J Clin Oncol. 2021; 39: 2025-2036
- Postoperative risk stratification in oral squamous cell carcinoma.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2020; 58: 462-468
- Importance of events per independent variable in proportional hazards regression analysis II. Accuracy and precision of regression estimates.J Clin Epidemiol. 1995; 48: 1503-1510
- Elective neck dissection or sentinel lymph node biopsy in early stage oral cavity cancer patients: the Dutch experience.Cancers (Basel). 2020; 12: 1783
- Sentinel European Node Trail (SENT): 3-year results of sentinel node biopsy in oral cancer.Eur J Cancer. 2015; 51: 2777-2784