Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Patients with nasal fracture.J Craniofac Surg. 2020; 31: e275-e277
- A retrospective analysis of facial fracture etiologies.Ann Plast Surg. 2008; 60: 398-403
- Facial fractures and concomitant injuries in trauma patients.Laryngoscope. 2003; 113: 102-106
- Epidemiology of facial fractures: incidence, prevalence and years lived with disability estimates from the Global Burden of Disease 2017 study.Inj Prev. 2020; 26: i27-i35
- Cummings otolaryngology: head and neck surgery e-book.6th ed. Saunders, 2014
- The effect of periorbital cooling on pain, edema and ecchymosis after rhinoplasty: a randomized, controlled, observer-blinded study.Rhinology. 2016; 54: 32-37
- Open vs closed approach to the nasal pyramid for fracture reduction.Arch Facial Plast Surg. 2007; 9: 82-86
- Precisely closed reduction of nasal bone fracture assisted with plain film measurements under the picture archiving and communication system.Ear Nose Throat J. 2021; (1455613211012111. Epub ahead of print)https://doi.org/10.1177/01455613211012111
- Analysis of nasal bone fractures; a six-year study of 503 patients.J Craniofac Surg. 2006; 17: 261-264