Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Application of computer-assisted navigation systems in oral and maxillofacial surgery.Jpn Dent Sci Rev. 2018; 54: 139-149
- Application of a computer-assisted surgical navigation system in temporomandibular joint ankylosis surgery: a retrospective study.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2017; 46: 189-197
- MR-guided navigation for botulinum toxin injection in the lateral pterygoid muscle. First results in the treatment of temporomandibular joint disorders.J Stomatol Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2019; 120: 188-195
- Surgical navigation for oral and maxillofacial surgery.Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am. 2019; 31: 531-538
- The minimally invasive arthroscopic anterior myotomy in the treatment of internal derangement of the temporomandibular joint. A detailed description of the surgical technique.J Stomatol Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2021; 122: 50-55
- Advanced arthroscopy of the temporomandibular joint.Atlas Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am. 2011; 19: 145-167
- Basic research and 12 years of clinical experience in computer-assisted navigation technology: a review.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2005; 34: 1-8