Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Prevalence, pattern, etiology, and management of maxillofacial trauma in a developing country: a retrospective study.J Korean Assoc Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2016; 42: 174-181
- Management of maxillofacial trauma in emergency: an update of challenges and controversies.J Emerg Trauma Shock. 2016; 9: 73-80
- The pattern of maxillofacial fractures in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates: a review of 230 cases.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 2004; 98: 166-170
- Facial fractures. A review of 368 cases.Int J Oral Surg. 1980; 9: 25-32
- Global trends in maxillofacial fractures.Craniomaxillofac Trauma Reconstr. 2012; 5: 213-222
- Management of mandibular fractures.Lambert Academic Publishing, 2017
- Osteosynthesis with miniaturized screwed plates in maxillo-facial surgery.J Maxillofac Surg. 1973; 1: 79-84
- Mandibular osteosynthesis by miniature screwed plates via a buccal approach.J Maxillofac Surg. 1978; 6: 14-21
- Mandibular fracture osteosynthesis: a comparison of three techniques.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1996; 34: 166-173
Australian Bureau of Statistics. National, state and territory population ABS Website 2021 Available from URL: https://www.abs.gov.au/statistics/people/population/national-state-and-territory-population/jun-2021. (last accessed 20 June 2022).
- Pattern of mandibular fractures in an urban major trauma center.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2003; 61: 713-778
- Five-year retrospective study of mandibular fractures in Freiburg, Germany: incidence, etiology, treatment, and complications.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2009; 67: 1251-1255
- Epidemiology of mandibular fractures in a tertiary trauma centre.Emerg Med J. 2008; 25: 565-568
- Maxillofacial fractures at Waikato Hospital, New Zealand: 1989 to 2000.N Z Med J. 2005; 118: U1529
- Mandibular trauma: a two-centre study.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2015; 44: 998-1004
- Interventions for the management of mandibular fractures.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2013; (Cd006087)
Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004. Melbourne, Victoria, 2004. Available from URL: https://www.legislation.vic.gov.au/in-force/acts/occupational-health-and-safety-act-2004/041 (last accessed 20 June 2022).
- Epidemiology of mandibular fractures treated at Kaunas University of Medicine Hospital, Lithuania.Stomatologija. 2009; 11: 73-76
- Complications and the time to repair of mandible fractures.Laryngoscope. 2005; 115: 769-772
- Rigid internal fixation of mandibular fractures. An analysis of 270 fractures treated using the AO/ASIF method.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1992; 21: 65-69
- Traditional methods vs rigid internal fixation of mandible fractures.Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 1995; 121: 750-753
- A protocol for the management of compound mandibular fractures based on the time from injury to treatment.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2001; 59: 879-886
- Fractures of the mandible: a technical perspective.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2007; 120: 76-89s
- Complication rates associated with different treatments for mandibular fractures.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2000; 58: 273-281
- Treatment and complications of mandibular fractures: a 10-year analysis.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2012; 40: e108-e111
- Changes in the pattern of fractures of the maxillofacial skeleton.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1999; 28: 424-428
- Changing patterns of severe craniomaxillofacial trauma in Auckland over eight years.Aust N Z J Surg. 2000; 70: 401-404
- Mandible fractures. Semin Plast Surg. 2017; 31: 100-107