Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Lessons learned from the multidisciplinary UK National Flap Registry initiative and plans for the future.Front Oral Maxillofac Med. 2021; https://doi.org/10.21037/fomm-21-2
- British Association of Head and Neck Oncologists (BAHNO) standards 2020.Journal of oral pathology & medicine: official publication of the International Association of Oral Pathologists and the American Academy of Oral Pathology. 2021; 50: 262-273
Steele, P., McMahon, J., Dickson, et al, 2021. Applying the British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons quality outcomes metrics to a UK oncology and reconstructive surgery service–benchmarking the data. British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 59(9), pp.1079-1084.
- Study of the length of hospital stay for free flap reconstruction of oral and pharyngeal cancer in the context of the new French casemix-based funding.Oral Oncology. 2010; 46: p190-p194https://doi.org/10.1016/j.oraloncology.2009.12.002
- Factors Affecting Postoperative Complications After Reconstructive Surgery in Oral Carcinoma Patients: A Prospective Study of 100 Patients.Indian J Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2019; 71: 341-347https://doi.org/10.1007/s12070-018-1304-9
- Clinicopathologic and therapeutic risk factors for perioperative complications and prolonged hospital stay in free flap reconstruction of the head and neck.Head Neck. 2010 Oct; 32 (PMID: 20091687): 1345-1353https://doi.org/10.1002/hed.21331
- Cost analysis of oral and maxillofacial free flap reconstruction for patients at an institution in China.Int. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 2019; 48: 590-596https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijom.2018.10.020
- Unscheduled return to the operating theatre after head and neck surgery with free flap repair.British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2020; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bjoms.2020.08.119
- Case-mix adjustment in audit of length of hospital stay in patients operated on for cancer of the head and neck.British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2019; 57: 866-872https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bjoms.2019.07.007
- Predictors of Prolonged Length of Stay After Major Elective Head and Neck Surgery.The Laryngoscope. 2009; 117: 1756-1763https://doi.org/10.1097/MLG.0b013e3180de4d85
- Factors determining length of the postoperative hospital stay after major head and neck cancer surgery.Oral Oncol. 2008 Jun; 44: 555-562
Ryan MW, Hochman M. Length of stay after free flap reconstruction of the head and neck. Laryngoscope. 2000 110(Feb (2 Pt 1)):210-6. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200002010-00005.
- Unnecessary Blood Transfusion Prolongs Length of Hospital Stay of Patients Who Undergo Free Fibular Flap Reconstruction of Mandibulofacial Defects: A Propensity Score-Matched Study.Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2020; 78: 2316-2327https://doi.org/10.1016/j.joms.2020.07.213
- Factors determining length of the postoperative hospital stay after major head and neck cancer surgery.Oral Oncol. 2008 44(June (6)):; : 555-562https://doi.org/10.1016/j.oraloncology.2007.07.003
- Predicting length of stay in head and neck patients who undergo free flap reconstruction.Laryngoscope Investig Otolaryngol. 2020; 5: 461-467https://doi.org/10.1002/lio2.410
- Airway management and postoperative length of hospital stay in patients undergoing head and neck cancer surgery.J Anaesthesiol Clin Pharmacol. 2016 32(Jan-Mar (1)),; : 49-53https://doi.org/10.4103/0970-9185.173341
- Clinical Outcomes of a 14-Day In-Hospital Stay Program in Patients Undergoing Head and Neck Cancer Surgery With Free Flap Reconstruction Under the National Health Insurance System.Clin Exp Otorhinolaryngol. 2019; 12: 308-316https://doi.org/10.21053/ceo.2018.01235
Kerawala CJ, Riva F, Paleri V, The impact of early oral feeding following head and neck free flap reconstruction on complications and length of stay, Oral Oncology 2021 113(February), e105094https://doi.org/10.1016/j.oraloncology.2020.105094.
- Early oral intake after reconstruction with a free flap for cancer of the oral cavity.British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2013; 51: 224-227https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bjoms.2012.06.005