Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
World Health Organisation. Director-General's opening remarks at the media briefing on COVID-19 11 March 2020. 2020. Available From URL: https://www.who.int/dg/speeches/detail/who-director-general-s-opening-remarks-at-the-media-briefing-on-covid-19---11-march-2020 (Last accessed: 22/04/22)
UK Government. Prime Minister's statement on coronavirus (COVID-19): 23 March 2020. Available from URL: https://www.gov.uk/government/speeches/pm-address-to-the-nation-on-coronavirus-23-march-2020#:∼:text=Prime%20Minister%20Boris%20Johnson%20addressed%20the%20nation%20on%20coronavirus.&text=Good%20Evening%2C,this%20country%20is%20not%20alone (Last accessed: 22/04/22)
Hurley S, Rooney E, Reece C. Issue 2 preparedness letter for primary dental care 20 March 2020. Available from URL: https://www.gdc-uk.org/docs/default-source/covid-19/issue-2-prepardness-letter-for-primary-dental-care-20-march-2020.pdf?sfvrsn=69d46d90_2 (Last accessed: 22/04/22)
- How did COVID-19 impact on dental antibiotic prescribing across England.Br Dent J. 2020; 229: 601-604
Office of Chief Dental Officer England. Standard operating procedure: transition to recovery. 28th August 2020. Available from URL: https://www.england.nhs.uk/coronavirus/wp-content/uploads/sites/52/2020/06/C0575-dental-transition-to-recovery-SOP-4June.pdf (Last accessed: 22/04/22)
NHS Business Services Authority. Guidance to support dental contract management arrangements for the 2020/21 – year-end reconciliation. Available from URL: https://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/sites/default/files/2020-12/2021%20YE%20CM%20guidance.v15.3_0.pdf (Last accessed: 22/04/22)
Faculty of Dental Surgery. A resumption of dental services - one year on. September 2020. Available from URL: https://www.rcseng.ac.uk/-/media/files/rcs/coronavirus/fds-report-resumption-of-dental-services-2-oct-2020.pdf (Last accessed: 22/04/22)
- The COVID-19 effect: number of patients presenting to The Mid Yorkshire Hospitals OMFS team with dental infections before and during the COVID-19 outbreak.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2020; 58: 713-714
- Management of odontogenic cervicofacial infections presenting to oral and maxillofacial units during the first wave of the COVID-19 pandemic in the United Kingdom.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2021; 59: 875-880
NHS. NHS Dental Statistics for England – 2020-21 Annual Report. 26th August 2021. Available from URL: https://digital.nhs.uk/data-and-information/publications/statistical/nhs-dental-statistics/2020-21-annual-report# (Last accessed: 22/04/22)
- Dental consultations in UK general practice and antibiotic prescribing rates: a retrospective cohort study.Br J Gen Pract. 2016; 66: e329-e336