Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Surgical or conservative treatment for mandibular condyle fractures.Medwave. 2018; 18: e7352
- The conservative management of facial fractures: indications and outcomes.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2007; 60: 146-151
- Management of oral and maxillofacial trauma during the first wave of the COVID-19 pandemic in the United Kingdom.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2021; 59: 867-874
- What is clinical governance?.BJA Education. 2019; 19: 174-175
- An analysis of surgical complications; a tool to improve surgical outcome.Nepal Med Coll J. 2014; 16: 115-118
Royal College of Surgeons. Morbidity and Mortality Meetings. Available from: URL://www.rcseng.ac.uk/standards-and-research/standards-and-guidance/good-practice-guides/morbidity-and-mortality-meetings/ (last accessed 5 September 2022).
- Morbidity and mortality meetings: gold, silver or bronze?.ANZ J Surg. 2018; 88: 966-974
- Morbidity and mortality conferences in general surgery: a narrative systematic review.Can J Surg. 2020; 63: E211-E222
- Use of Clavien-Dindo classification in reporting and grading complications after urological surgical procedures: analysis of 2010 to 2012.J Urol. 2013; 190: 1271-1274
- The PRISMA statement for reporting systematic reviews and meta-analyses of studies that evaluate health care interventions: explanation and elaboration.PLoS Med. 2009; 6: e1000100
- Classifying morbidity and error in oral and maxillofacial trauma using the clavien-dindo classification: a prospective pilot study.BJS. 2021; 108 (znab259.638)
- An adapted Clavien-Dindo scoring system in trauma as a clinically meaningful non-mortality endpoint.J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2017; 83: 241-248
- Experiences with the standardized classification of surgical complications (Clavien-Dindo) in general surgery patients.Eur Surg. 2018; 50: 256-261
- Culture of blame—an ongoing burden for doctors and patient safety.Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2019; 16: 4826
- A consensus-based criterion standard for trauma center need.J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2014; 76: 1157-1163
- Facial fracture repair and diabetes mellitus: An examination of postoperative complications.Laryngoscope. 2017; 127: 809-814
- Effects of an examiner’s positive and negative feedback on self-assessment of skill performance, emotional response, and self-efficacy in Korea: a quasi-experimental study.BMC Med Educ. 2019; 19: 142