Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Management of odontogenic cervicofacial infections presenting to oral and maxillofacial units during the first wave of the COVID-19 pandemic in the United Kingdom.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2021; 59: 875-880
Scottish Dental Clinical Effectiveness Programme. Management of acute dental problems during COVID-19 pandemic. SDCEP; 2020. Clinical guideline. Available from URL: https://www.sdcep.org.uk/published-guidance/acute-dental-problems-covid-19/ (Last accessed 5 September 2022).
- Systematic review of the role of corticosteroids in cervicofacial infection.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2019; 57: 196-206
Association of anaesthetists. Anaesthetic management of patients during COVID-19 outbreak. AOA 2020. Clinical guideline. Available from URL: https://anaesthetists.org/Home/Resources-publications/Anaesthetic-Management-of-Patients-During-a-COVID-19-Outbreak (Last accessed 5 September 2022).
ENT UK. Tracheostomy guidance during the COVID-19 pandemic. (Internet). ENTUK; 2020. March 2020. Clinical guideline. Available from URL: https://www.entuk.org/news_and_events/news/59/tracheostomy-guidance-during-covid-19-pandemic-l-harrison-et-al (Last accessed 5 September 2022).
- Evidence regarding corticosteroid use in deep cervicofacial infections of odontogenic origin.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2020; 58: 1060-1061
- Dexamethasone in hospitalised patients with COVID-19:addressing uncertainties.Lancet Respir Med. 2020; 8: 1170-1172
- Corticosteroid treatment of patients with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).Medical J Austral. 2020; 212: 416-420
- Acute supraglottitis in adults.Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 2011; 120: 296-299