Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
DEP. Obituary: Norman Lester Rowe CBE. Br. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 30, 199 (1992).
- Obwegeser (1920–2017) - The father of modern orthognathic surgery.J. Orthod. 2017; 44: 317-319
Gerry Thaine - British Swimming Coaches Association Hall of Fame. at <https://www.gbswimcoaches.co.uk/hall-of-fame>
Obituary - Gerry Thain MBE 1926-2013. Camp Hill Edwardians at <http://www.chesc.org.uk/GerryThain.html>
Inspector Morse – tape 2256 - Helena Kennedy Reference. at <https://vhistory.wordpress.com/2015/08/08/inspector-morse-tape-2256/>
- Chemoradiotherapy for locally advanced head and neck cancer: 10-year follow-up of the UK Head and Neck (UKHAN1) trial.Lancet. Oncol. 2010; 11: 66-74
- Numb chin syndrome: an ominous clinical sign.Br. Dent. J. 2010, 2010,; 2087: 283-285
- Immediate implant supported bridgework simultaneous with jaw reconstruction for a patient with mandibular osteosarcoma.Br. Dent. J. 2009, 2009,; 2063: 143-146
Hutcison, I. Complications of radiotherapy in the head and neck – The orofacial surgeon’s view in Current Radiation Oncology. (Arnold, 1996).
- Neoplasia masquerading as periapical infection.Br. Dent. J. 1990, 1990,; 1687: 288-294
Iain Hutchison | Speaker | TED. at <https://www.ted.com/speakers/iain_hutchison>
- The BAOMS United Kingdom Survey of Facial Injuries Part 1: Aetiology and the association with alcohol consumption.Br. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 1998; 36: 3-13
- Trends in facial injury.Br. Med. J. 1998; 316
Hutchison, I. L. Improving the poor prognosis of oral squamous cell carcinoma. BMJ 308, 669–670 (British Medical Journal Publishing Group, 1994).
Saving Faces’ public debate on facial transplantation, tissue engineering and the impact on identity – Saving Faces. at <https://savingfaces.co.uk/research-news/saving-faces-public-debate-on-facial-transplantation-tissue-engineering-and-the-impact-on-identity/>
- JUNIOR DOCTORS’ HOURS: A 60-HOUR WEEK IS A REAL POSSIBILITY.Lancet. 1987; 329: 1309
- Citation for the Down Surgical Prize 1996 to Richard Haskell.Br. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 1998; 36: 148-149
- Reconstruction of the orbital floor after its removal for malignancy.Br. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 2001; 39: 158-159
- Intracranial metastases from oral squamous cell carcinoma.Br. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 2001; 39: 282-285
- Solitary nodal metastases presenting as branchial cysts: a diagnostic pitfall.Ann. R. Coll. Surg. Engl. 1999; 81: 296
- New treatment for Ludwig’s angina.Br. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 1989; 27: 83-84
Mark Gilbert PhD, Med Humanities, Arts Research. : Saving Faces. at <http://www.markgilbert.co.uk/index.php?/project/saving-faces/>
Art Project – Saving Faces. at <https://savingfaces.co.uk/our-mission/art-project/>
Henry de L – Saving Faces. at <https://savingfaces.co.uk/featured_item/henry-de-l/>
Saving Faces - National Portrait Gallery. at <https://www.npg.org.uk/whatson/exhibitions/2002/saving-faces>
FSRF. Facial Surgery Research Foundation - Saving Faces. at <https://savingfaces.co.uk/>
Ways to Donate – Saving Faces. at <https://savingfaces.co.uk/support-us/ways-to-donate/>
- Nationwide randomised trial evaluating elective neck dissection for early stage oral cancer (SEND study) with meta-analysis and concurrent real-world cohort.Br. J. Cancer. 2019; 121: 827-836
Teens forced to face drink facts | Society | The Guardian. at <https://www.theguardian.com/society/2004/may/23/drugsandalcohol.uknews>
- Mouth cancer as a tool for preventing or reducing smoking amongst teenagers.Br. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 2009; 47: e55
- Health risks information reaches secondary school smokers.Health Educ. Res. 2008; 23: 1039-1048
- Obituary - Barrie Thomas Evans.Br. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 2016; 54: 360-361
Sue E – Saving Faces. at <https://savingfaces.co.uk/featured_item/sue-e/>
Rebecca: Girl who was given back her face, Evening Times, 8 April 2006 – Saving Faces. at <https://savingfaces.co.uk/media/rebecca-girl-who-was-given-back-her-face-evening-times-8-april-2006/>
Mazeeda B – Saving Faces. at <https://savingfaces.co.uk/featured_item/mazeeda-b/>
Roland S – Saving Faces. at <https://savingfaces.co.uk/featured_item/roland-s/>