Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Hospital-based ocular emergencies: epidemiology, treatment, and visual outcomes.Am J Emerg Med. 2014; 32: 221-224
- Blowout fractures of the orbit.Br J Plast Surg. 1965; 18: 171-179
- An analysis of pure blowout fractures and associated ocular symptoms.J Craniofac Surg. 2013; 24: 703-707
- Dimensions and volumes of the orbit and orbital fat in posttraumatic enophthalmos.Dentomaxillofac Radiol. 2000; 29: 302-311
- Orbital implants in orbital fracture reconstruction: a ten-year series.Craniomaxillofac Trauma Reconstr. 2021; 14: 56-63
- Biomaterials in ophthalmic plastic and reconstructive surgery.Curr Opin Ophthalmol. 1998; 9: 66-74
- Principles of internal fixation of the craniomaxillofacial skeleton: trauma and orthognathic surgery.Thieme Medical Publishers, 2012
- Cranio-maxillofacial trauma: a 10 year review of 9543 cases with 21067 injuries.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2003; 31: 51-61
- Mandibular fractures epidemiology and treatment plans in the center of Italy: a retrospective study.J Craniofac Surg. 2021; 32: e346-e349
- A comprehensive analysis of craniofacial trauma.J Trauma. 1994; 36: 34-47
- Long-term physical impairment and functional outcomes after complex facial fractures.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2001; 108: 312-327
- Epidemiology of maxillo-facial trauma during COVID-19 lockdown: reports from the Hub trauma center in Milan.Craniomaxillofac Trauma Reconstr. 2021; 14: 277-283
- Impact of COVID19 on maxillofacial fractures in the province of L’Aquila, Abruzzo, Italy. Review of 296 patients treated with statistical comparison of the two-year pre-COVID19 and COVID19.J Craniofac Surg. 2022; 33: 1182-1184
- The value of magnetic resonance imaging in the diagnosis of orbital floor fractures.Eur Radiol. 2002; 12: 1127-1133
- Orbital fractures in sport: a review.Sports Med. 2003; 33: 317-322
- Management of diplopia in patients with blowout fractures.Indian J Ophthalmol. 2011; 59: 461-464
- Prevalence of diplopia and extraocular movement limitation according to the location of isolated pure blowout fractures.Arch Plast Surg. 2012; 39: 204-208
- An analysis of independent variables affecting surgical outcomes in patients undergoing repair of maxillofacial trauma: an American College of Surgeons national surgical quality improvement program study.J Craniofac Surg. 2017; 28: 596-599
- Retrospective analysis of 301 patients with orbital floor fracture.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2015; 43: 244-247
- Endoscopic endonasal repair of isolated medial orbital wall fracture with balloon technique.J Craniofac Surg. 2017; 28: 1013-1106
- Endoscopic slide-in orbital wall reconstruction for isolated medial blowout fractures.Arch Craniofac Surg. 2020; 21: 345-350
European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction. Italy, country drug report 2019, June 2019. Available from URL: https://www.emcdda.europa.eu/publications/country-drug-reports/2019/italy_en (last accessed 30 September 2022).
ISTAT. Use of alcohol in Italy, 12 April 2017. Available from URL: https://www4.istat.it/en/archive/198907 (last accessed 30 September 2022).
- Epidemiology of maxillofacial injuries at trauma hospitals in Ontario, Canada, between 1992 and 1997.J Trauma. 2000; 49: 425-432
- The epidemiological analysis of maxillofacial fractures in Italy: the experience of a single tertiary center with 1720 patients.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2017; 45: 1319-1326