Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Learning from Bristol. The Report of the Public Inquiry into children’s heart surgery at the Bristol Royal Infirmary 1984-1995. Presented to Parliament by Ian Kennedy QC. Available from URL: https://archive.org/details/learningfrombris0000unse “The New NHS”, Government White Paper, 1997 (last accessed 20 October 2022).
- Measuring the quality of surgical care: structure, process, or outcomes?.J Am Coll Surg. 2004; 198: 626-632
- Association of compliance with process-related quality metrics and improved survival in oral cavity squamous cell carcinoma.JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2016; 142: 430-437
- Jupyter Notebooks – a publishing format for reproducible computational workflows.in: Loizides F. Schmidt B. Positioning and Power in Academic Publishing: Players, Agents and Agendas. ISO Press, 2016: 87-90
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in Python.J Mach Learn Res. 2011; 12: 2825-2830
- Imbalanced-learn: a Python toolbox to tackle the curse of imbalanced datasets in machine learning.J Mach Learn Res. 2016; 7: 1-5
- XGBoost: a scalable tree boosting system.in: In: Proceedings of the 22nd ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining Association for Computing Machinery. 2016: 785-794
- Deep forest.Nat Sci Rev. 2019; 6: 74-86
- RUSBoost: a hybrid approach to alleviating class imbalance.IEEE Trans Syst Man Cybernet – Part A: Syst Hum. 2010; 40: 185-197
- A systematic review on imbalanced data challenges in machine learning: applications and solutions.ACM Computing Surveys. 2020; 52: 1-36
- Use of risk-adjusted CUSUM charts to monitor 30-day mortality in Danish hospitals.Clin Epidemiol. 2018; 10: 445-456
- Evaluating Learning Algorithms: a classification perspective.Cambridge University Press, 2011
- Outcomes and cost implications of microvascular reconstructions of the head and neck.Head Neck. 2019; 41: 930-939
National Emergency Laparotomy Audit Online Reports (Dashboard) Overview. Available from URL: https://data.nela.org.uk/Reports/NELA-Online-Reports-Overview-Version-1-1.aspx (last accessed 20 October 2022).
- Results of flap reconstruction: categorisation to reflect outcomes and process in the management of head and neck defects.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2019; 57: 935-937