Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Bolam v Friern Hospital Management Committee  1 WLR 582.
Bolitho v City and Hackney Health Authority  4 All ER 771.
Montgomery v Lanarkshire Health Board and others  UKSC 11.
Sarlabous M, Psutka DJ. Dislocation of the temporomandibular joint. In Surgical Management: Obstructing the Path. Springer 2018;78–80.
Sidaway v Board of Governors of the Bethlem Hospital  AC 871.
Mercier, in Robinson v (1) Liverpool University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (2) Mercier (County Court at Liverpool, 9 September 2021).
- Current thinking in temporomandibular joint management.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2009; 47: 91-94
- A heuristic approach to the management of muscle-related temporomandibular disorders.Faculty Dental J. 2013; 4: 112-117
- Current thinking about the management of dysfunction of the temporomandibular joint.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2017; 55: 351-356
- Minimally invasive endoscopic oral and maxillofacial surgery.Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am. 2019; 31: 561-567
- Current role of arthrocentesis, arthroscopy and open surgery for temporomandibular joint internal derangement with inflammatory / degenerative disease: pitfalls and pearls.J Oral Maxillofac Surg Med Pathol. 2021; 34: 1-11
- Current status of temporomandibular arthroscopy in the United Kingdom.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2012; 50: 642-645
- Predictive risk factors for persistent pain following total prosthetic temporomandibular joint replacement.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2022; 60: 650-654
- Clinical negligence claims in oral and maxillofacial surgery over the last 10 years.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2021; 59: 1259-1263
- Characteristics of medical malpractice claims involving temporomandibular joint surgery in the United Sates.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2022; 80: 1153-1157