This short communication will share the author’s experience and protocols using stereolithographic (SLA) models to simulate zygomatic implant surgery.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Use of 3-D stereolithographic models in oral and maxillofacial surgery.J Maxillofac Oral Surg. 2011; 10: 6-13
- Computer-guided approach for placement of zygomatic implants: novel protocol and surgical guide.Compend Contin Educ Dent. 2019; 40: e1-e4
- Clinical efficacy and effectiveness of 3D printing: a systematic review.BMJ Open. 2017; 7: e016891
Published online: November 03, 2022
Accepted: November 1, 2022
© 2022 The British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. Published by Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.