Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Oral Health Foundation. State of Mouth Cancer UK Report 2019/2020. 2020. Available at https://www.dentalhealth.org/Handlers/Download.ashx?IDMF=630bdca4-0634-44cd-b8dd-8dab7b6f4d0a (accessed May 2022).
Cancer Research UK (2021). Survival for mouth and oropharyngeal cancer. Available at https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mouth-cancer/survival (accessed May 2022).
- TNM Classification of Malignant Tumours.8th ed. Wiley Blackwell, Chichester2017
Royal College of Pathologists (2013). Key performance indicators – proposals for implementation. Available at: https://www.rcpath.org/resourceLibrary/key-performance-indicators---proposals-for-implementation-.html (accessed May 2022).
Royal College of Pathologists (2019). Key assurance indicators for pathology services. Available at: G181-Key-assurance-indicators-for-pathology-services.pdf (rcpath.org) (accessed August 2022).
- Perceived and real histopathology turnaround time: a teaching hospital experience.Niger J Surg. 2017; 23: 98-101
- Audit of turnaround time for a training oral histopathology laboratory in Malaysia.Int J Surg Pathol. 2016; 24: 401-409
- Delay in pathological tissue processing time vs. mortality in oral cancer: short communication. Head Neck.Oncol. 2012; 4: 14
Royal College of Pathologists (2013). Dataset for histopathology reporting of mucosal malignancies of the oral cavity. Available at: https://www.rcpath.org/uploads/assets/c4a9faf7-393a-4ba8-9532f719d8cdff3b/Dataset-for-histopathology-reporting-of-mucosal-malignancies-of-the-oral-cavity.pdf (accessed October 2022).
- Impact of clinical information on the turnaround time in surgical histopathology: a retrospective study.Cureus. 2018; 10: e2596
- Perineural and lymphovascular invasion in squamous cell carcinoma of the tongue.J Oral Pathol Med. 2021; 50: 32-38
Royal College of Pathologists (2018). Meeting Pathology Demand. Histopathology Workforce Census. Available at: https://www.rcpath.org/uploads/assets/952a934d-2ec3-48c9-a8e6e00fcdca700f/Meeting-Pathology-Demand-Histopathology-Workforce-Census-2018.pdf (accessed May 2022).