Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Management of necrotizing fasciitis in the neck.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 1996; 24: 366-371
- Death from overwhelming odontogenic sepsis: a case report.Br Dent J. 2007; 203: 241-242
- Descending necrotizing mediastinitis following dental extraction. Radiological features and surgical treatment considerations.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2011; 39: 335-339
- Acute cervico-facial infection in Scotland 2010: patterns of presentation, patient demographics and recording of systemic involvement.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2012; 50: 626-630
- The sepsis syndrome in odontogenic infection.J Intensive Care Soc. 2009; 10: 21-25
- Septic thrombosis of the cavernous sinus and dental infection.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2011; 49: e25-e26
- A case of odontogenic brain abscess arising from covert dental sepsis.Ann R Coll Surg Engl. 2012; 94: e41-e43
- Airway management in Ludwig's angina.Anaesth Intensive Care. 1999; 27: 659-661
- Ludwig's angina - an emergency: a case report with literature review.J Nat Sci Biol Med. 2012; 3: 206-208
Office for National Statistics (ORN). Hospital episode statistics, admitted patient care - England, 2011-12. NHS Digital 2012. Available from URL: https://digital.nhs.uk/data-and-information/publications/statistical/hospital-admitted-patient-care-activity/hospital-episode-statistics-admitted-patient-care-england-2011-12#:∼:text=There%20were%2017.5%20million%20Finished,per%20cent)%20were%20day%20cases. (Last accessed 22 November 2022).
Office for National Statistics (ORN). Hospital admitted patient care activity, 2018-19. NHS Digital 2019. Available from URL: https://digital.nhs.uk/data-and-information/publications/statistical/hospital-admitted-patient-care-activity/2018-19#:∼:text=This%20is%20an%20increase%20of,cent%20from%20ten%20years%20ago.&text=This%20is%20an%20increase%20of%203.0%20per%20cent%20from%20the,per%20cent%20from%202008%2D09.&text=This%20is%20a%20decrease%20of,%2D18%20(291%2C836%20records). (Last accessed 22 November 2022).
- Research electronic data capture (REDCap) – a metadata-driven methodology and workflow process for providing translational research informatics support.J Biomed Inform. 2009; 42: 377-381
Madden P, Sykes C, Bedirhan Ustun T. World Health Organization. Family of international classifications: definition, scope and purpose. Available from URL: https://cdn.who.int/media/docs/default-source/classification/who-fic-network/familydocument2007.pdf?sfvrsn=ed1cbb05_2 (last accessed 22 November 2022).
- Clinical agreement in the American Society of Anesthesiologists physical status classification.Perioper Med (Lond). 2018; 7: 14
- The Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (SIRS) in acutely hospitalised medical patients: a cohort study.Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med. 2009; 17: 67
- Increasing use of intensive care unit for odontogenic infection over one decade: incidence and predictors.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2018; 76: 2340-2347
- Role of socioeconomic factors in deep neck abscess: a prospective study of 120 patients.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2007; 45: 553-555
- The clinical features of severe multi-space infections of the head and neck in patients with diabetes mellitus compared to non-diabetic patients.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2012; 50: 757-761
- International comparisons of intensive care: informing outcomes and improving standards.Curr Opin Crit Care. 2012; 18: 700-706
- Stress hyperglycaemia or diabetes mellitus in cervicofacial infections? A Maxillofacial Surgery Trainee Research Collaborative (MTReC) study.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2022; 60: 1049-1055
- New admission scoring criteria for patients with odontogenic infections: a pilot study.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2017; 55: 86-89
- The role of C-reactive protein and white blood cell count in the prediction of length of stay in hospital and severity of odontogenic abscess.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2018; 46: 2220-2226
- Predictive factors of hospital stay in patients with odontogenic maxillofacial infections: the role of C-reactive protein.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2017; 55: 367-370