Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Chang, E. I., Esmaeli, et al.Eyelid Reconstruction. Plast Reconstr Surg 2017;140:724e-735e.
- Sub-brow lift combined with orbicularis oculi folding for periorbital rejuvenation.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2022; 60: 779-784
- Recommendations for the treatment of tear trough deformity with cross-linked hyaluronic acid filler.J Cosmet Dermatol. 2021; 20: 6-17
Wegrzyn, M., Vogt, et al. Mapping the emotional face. How individual face parts contribute to successful emotion recognition. PLoS One 2017;12:e0177239.
- Nonsurgical Treatments for Infraorbital Rejuvenation: A Review.Dermatol Surg. 2019; 45: 700-710
- Tear trough implants for correction of tear trough deformity.Clin Plast Surg. 1993; 20: 403-415
- The tear trough and lid/cheek junction: anatomy and implications for surgical correction.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2009; 123: 1332-1340
Wong, C. H., Hsieh, et al. The tear trough ligament: anatomical basis for the tear trough deformity. Plast Reconstr Surg 2012;129:1392-1402.
Chen, S., Ma, et al. Anatomical Characterization of the Tear Trough and the Lid-Cheek Junction: An Iodine Staining Technique Based on High-Resolution Micro-Computed Tomography. Plast Reconstr Surg 2022;149:646e-654e.
- Transconjunctival lower eyelid blepharoplasty with fat transposition above the orbicularis muscle for improvement of the tear trough deformity.J Cosmet Dermatol. 2021; 20: 2911-2916
- Definition of the tear trough and the tear trough rating scale.J Cosmet Dermatol. 2007; 6: 218-222
- Evaluation of combination therapy with peeling added to minimal invasive blepharoplasty in lower eyelid rejuvenation.J Cosmet Dermatol. 2020; 19: 2922-2928
Stutman, R. L., Codner, et al. Tear trough deformity: review of anatomy and treatment options. Aesthet Surg J 2012;32:426-440.
Wong, C. H., Mendelson, et al. Facial soft-tissue spaces and retaining ligaments of the midcheek: defining the premaxillary space. Plast Reconstr Surg 2013;132:49-56.
- Anatomy and nonsurgical correction of the tear trough deformity.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2010; 125: 699-708
- Tear Trough Ligament Release and Autologous Fat Injection as a New Method for Tear Trough Deformity Correction.Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2022;
Kikkawa, D. O., Lemke, et al. Relations of the superficial musculoaponeurotic system to the orbit and characterization of the orbitomalar ligament. Ophthalmic Plast Reconstr Surg 1996;12:77-88.
Wollina, U., Goldman, et al. Correction of tear trough deformity by hyaluronic acid soft tissue filler placement inferior to the lateral orbital thickening. Dermatol Ther 2021;34:e15045.
- Analysis of the anatomic changes of the aging facial skeleton using computer-assisted tomography.Ophthalmic Plast Reconstr Surg. 2009; 25: 382-386
Pessa, J. E. An algorithm of facial aging: verification of Lambros's theory by three-dimensional stereolithography, with reference to the pathogenesis of midfacial aging, scleral show, and the lateral suborbital trough deformity. Plast Reconstr Surg 2000;106:479-488; discussion 489-490.
Su, Y., Zhong, et al. Corrective treatment for tear trough deformity in a young population utilizing two-dimensional fat injections. J Cosmet Dermatol 2022;21:564-570.
- Management of tear trough deformity with and without tear trough-orbicularis retaining ligament complex release in transconjunctival blepharoplasty: a comparative study.Int J Ophthalmol. 2019; 12: 89-93
- Periocular Dark Circles: Correlates of Severity.Ann Dermatol. 2021; 33: 393-401
Roh, M. R., Chung, et al. Infraorbital dark circles: definition, causes, and treatment options. Dermatol Surg 2009;35:1163-1171.
Vrcek, I., Ozgur, et al. Infraorbital Dark Circles: A Review of the Pathogenesis, Evaluation and Treatment. J Cutan Aesthet Surg 2016;9:65-72.