Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Periodontal disease as a primary cause of surgical site infection in fractures of the mandible: is smoking a confounding variable?.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bjoms.2022.08.001
- Treatment of gingivitis is associated with reduction of systemic inflammation and improvement of oral health-related quality of life: a randomized clinical trial.J Clin Periodontol. 2022; 49: 899-910
- Antibiotics in orthognathic surgery and postoperative infections.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2022; S0901–5027: 00320-00324https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijom.2022.08.008