Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Comparison of three different supercharging procedures in a rat skin flap model.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2004; 113: 277-283
- Efficacy of venous supercharging of the deep inferior epigastric perforator flap in a rat model.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2005; 116: 551-556
- Comparison of arterial supercharging and venous superdrainage on improvement of survival of the extended perforator flap in rats.Microsurgery. 2020; 40: 874-880
- Free flap failure in head and neck reconstruction.Head Neck. 2014; 36: 1440-1445
- Survival of a micro-vascular free flap after a prolonged cardiac arrest.Eur Ann Otorhinolaryngol Head Neck Dis. 2015; 132: 307