Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Primary radical ablative surgery and fibula free-flap reconstruction for T4 oral cavity squamous cell carcinoma with mandibular invasion: oncologic and functional results and their predictive factors.Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol. 2017; 274: 441-449
- Oral cavity and lip cancer: United Kingdom national multidisciplinary guidelines.J Laryngol Otol. 2016; 130: S83-S89
- Raising awareness of oral cancer from a public and health professional perspective.Br Dent J. 2018; 225: 809-814
- Mandibular reconstruction with vascularised bone flaps: a systematic review over 25 years.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2017; 55: 113-126
- Longitudinal health-related quality of life after mandibular resection for oral cancer: a comparison between rim and segment.Head Neck. 2004; 26: 54-62
- Virtual surgical planning for mandibular reconstruction with the fibula free flap: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Ann Plast Surg. 2020; 84: 117-122
- Assessing head and neck cancer patient outcome domains.Head Neck. 2000; 22: 6-11
American Joint Committee on Cancer and International Union for Cancer Control. AJCC cancer staging manual. 7th ed. Springer, 2010.
- Systematic review and meta-analysis of the diagnostic accuracy of the water swallow test for screening aspiration in stroke patients.J Adv Nurs. 2016; 72: 2575-2586
- A performance status scale for head and neck cancer patients.Cancer. 1990; 66: 564-569
- The development and validation of a dysphagia-specific quality-of-life questionnaire for patients with head and neck cancer: the M. D. Anderson dysphagia inventory.Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2001; 127: 870-876
- Speech Handicap Index in patients with oral and pharyngeal cancer: better understanding of patients' complaints.Head Neck. 2008; 30: 868-874
- Speech and swallowing outcomes following oral cavity reconstruction.Curr Opin Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2017; 25: 200-204
- Swallowing outcome measures in head and neck cancer–how do they compare?.Oral Oncol. 2016; 52: 104-108
- Comparison between videofluoroscopy, fiberoptic endoscopy and scintigraphy for diagnosis of oro-pharyngeal dysphagia.Acta Otorhinolaryngol Ital. 2016; 36: 395-402
- Routine use of swallowing outcome measures following head and neck cancer in a multidisciplinary clinic setting.Int Arch Otorhinolaryngol. 2021; 25: e185-e192
- Swallowing performance in patients with head and neck cancer: a simple clinical test.Oral Oncol. 2009; 45: 904-907