Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Transdermal fentanyl patch versus standard analgesia in postoperative oral submucous fibrosis patients: a triple blinded, randomised control trial.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2022; 60: 1246-1253
- Proposed clinical classification for oral submucous fibrosis.Oral Oncol. 2012; 48: 200-202
- Effectiveness of long term supervised and assisted physiotherapy in postsurgery oral submucous fibrosis patients.Case Rep Dent. 2016; 2016: 6081905
- Extended nasolabial flaps in the management of oral submucous fibrosis.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2009; 47: 382-385
- Surgical management of recurrent oral submucous fibrosis ( a collagen metabolic disorder due to the continuation of habitual factor) by split thickness skin graft from thigh: a clinical challenge.Saint’s Int Dental J. 2016; 2: 53-56
- Comparisons of Transdermal Buprenorphine Patch versus Transdermal Fentanyl patch for postoperative analgesia in lower limb orthopedic surgery.Indian J Public Health Res Develop. 2022; 13: 91-94
- Transdermal fentanyl patch improves post-operative pain relief and promotes early functional recovery in patients undergoing primary total knee arthroplasty: a prospective, randomised, controlled trial.Arch Orthop Trauma Surg. 2015; 135: 1291-1297
- Efficacy of fentanyl transdermal patch in the treatment of chronic soft tissue cancer pain.Anesth Pain Med. 2015; 5: e22900
- Fentanyl in the out-of-hospital setting: variables associated with hypotension and hypoxemia.J Emerg Med. 2011; 40: 182-187