Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy for early oral cancer – accuracy and considerations in patient selection.British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2022; 60: 830-836
- Neck failure following pathologically node-negative neck dissection (pN0) in oral squamous cell carcinoma: a systematic review and meta-analysis.British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2021;
- Identification of occult metastatic disease via lymphoscintigraphy-guided neck dissection in N0 oral squamous cell carcinoma.Head & Neck. 2022;
- Do we have a robust method for preoperative tumour depth assessment for oral cavity tumours with clinically negative necks?.International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2021; 50: 981-988