Our sincere thanks go to the correspondents for their thoughtful comments and critique of this recent publication.
- Vuity D.
- McMahon J.
- Hislop S.
- et al.
Sentinel lymph node biopsy for early oral cancer - accuracy and considerations in patient selection.
Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2022; 60: 830-836
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy for early oral cancer - accuracy and considerations in patient selection.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2022; 60: 830-836
- Montgomery and informed consent: where are we now?.BMJ. 2017; 357j2224
- Influence of extracapsular nodal spread extent on prognosis of oral squamous cell carcinoma.Head Neck. 2016; 38: E1192-E1199
- Step serial sections at narrow intervals with immunohistochemistry are required for accurate histological assessment of sentinel lymph node biopsy in oral squamous cell carcinoma.Head Neck. 2021; 43: 2985-2993
- Equivalence randomized trial to compare treatment on the basis of sentinel node biopsy versus neck node dissection in operable T1–T2N0 oral and oropharyngeal cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2020; 38: 4010-4018
- Neck dissections based on sentinel lymph node navigation versus elective neck dissections in early oral cancers: a randomized, mulitcenter, and noninferiority trial.J Clin Oncol. 2021; 39: 2025-2036
Published online: January 13, 2023
Accepted: December 10, 2022
Received: November 15, 2022
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Crown Copyright © 2023 Published by Elsevier Ltd on behalf of The British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. All rights reserved.