Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Montgomery and informed consent: where are we now?.BMJ. 2017; 357j2224
- Influence of extracapsular nodal spread on prognosis of roal squamous cell carcinoma.Head Neck. 2016; 38 (E1192 E9)
- Step serial sections at narrow intervals with immunochemistry are required for accurate histological assessment of sentinel lymph node biopsy in oral squamous cell carcinoma.Head Neck. 2021; 43: 2985-2993
- Equivalence randomized trial to compare treatment on the basis of sentinel node biopsy dissection in operable T1–T2N0 oral and oropharyngeal cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2020; 38: 4010-4018
- Neck dissections based on sentinel lymph node navigation versus elective neck dissection in early oral cancers: A randomized, mulitcentre, and noninferiority trial.J Clin Oncol. 2021; 39: 2025-2035