Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fracture of the mandibular condyle: a review of 466 cases. Literature review, reflections on treatment and proposals.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2006; 34: 421-432
- Management of subcondylar mandible fractures in the adult patient.J Craniofac Surg. 2014; 25: 166-171
- Condylar fractures of the mandible: I. Classification and relation to age, occlusion, and concomitant injuries of teeth and teeth - supporting structures, and fractures of the mandibular body.Int J Oral Surg. 1977; 6: 12-21
- The comprehensive AOCMF classification system: condylar process fractures - level 3 tutorial.Craniomaxillofac Trauma Reconstr. 2014; 7: S044-S058
Ellis E III, Perez D. Fractures of the condylar process of the mandible. In: Facial Trauma Surgery: From primary repair to reconstruction. Eds: Dorafshar AH, Rodriguez E, Manson P. Elsevier, 2020.
- Contrast analysis of open reduction and internal fixation and non-surgical treatment of condylar fracture: a meta-analysis.J Craniofac Surg. 2014; 25: 2077-2080
- Does open reduction and internal fixation provide a quality-of-life benefit over traditional closed reduction of mandibular condyle fractures?.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2020; 78: 2018-2026
- Condyle fractures: impact of surgical and conservative approaches on oral health.J Craniofac Surg. 2018; 29: 1501-1504
World Health Organization Quality of Life Assessment Group. What quality of life? The WHOQOL Group. World Health Forum 1996;17:354–6.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Measuring healthy days: population assessment of health-related quality of life. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia 2000. Available from URL: https://www.cdc.gov/hrqol/pdfs/mhd.pdf (last accessed 8 February 2023).
United States Department of Health and Human Services. Oral Health in America: A Report of the Surgeon General - Executive Summary. Rockville, MD: US Department of Health and Human Services, National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research, National Institutes of Health, 2000. Available from URL: https://www.nidcr.nih.gov/research/oralhealthamerica. (last accessed 8 February 2023).
- Analysis of factors that influence quality of life of individuals undergoing treatment for mandibular fractures: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol. 2022; 134: 289-301
- Impact of trauma and surgical treatment on the quality of life of patients with facial fractures.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2016; 45: 575-581
- Health quality of life after surgical treatment of mandibular fracture.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol. 2015; 119: 402-407
- The MOS 36-Item Short-Form Health Survey (SF-36): II. Psychometric and clinical tests of validity in measuring physical and mental health constructs.Med Care. 1993; 31: 247-263
- Development and evaluation of oral health impact profile.Community Dent Health. 1994; 11: 3-11
- SF-36 Physical and Mental Health Summary Scales: A User’s Manual.The Health Institute, Boston, MA1994
- Outcome from injury: general health, work status, and satisfaction 12 months after trauma.J Trauma. 2000; 48: 841-850
- The psychological impact of maxillofacial trauma: an overview of reactions to trauma.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 2003; 95: 515-520
- The quality of life of patients with surgically treated mandibular fractures and the relationship of the posttraumatic pain and trismus with the postoperative complications: a prospective study.Medicina (Kaunas). 2019; 55: 109
- Predictors of depressive symptoms following mandibular fracture repair.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2009; 67: 328-334
- Psychological impact on maxillofacial trauma patients: a retrospective study.Euro J Molec Clin Med. 2020; 7: 3173-3191
- Outcomes of open versus closed treatment of mandibular subcondylar fractures.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2001; 59: 370-376
- Outcomes of open versus closed treatment of mandibular subcondylar fractures: a prospective randomized study.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2010; 68: 1304-1309
- Treatment of mandibular condyle fractures. A 20-year review.Dent Traumatol. 2017; 33: 175-180