Anterior disk displacement is one of the most frequent temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders. Disc displacement can incite inflammatory changes that cause osteoarthritis and progressive degenerative joint disease
- Tompane T.
- Carney J.
- Wu W.W.
- et al.
Glenoid Bone Reaction to All-Soft Suture Anchors Used for Shoulder Labral Repairs.
J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2018; 100: 1223-1229
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Glenoid Bone Reaction to All-Soft Suture Anchors Used for Shoulder Labral Repairs.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2018; 100: 1223-1229
- Modified temporomandibular joint disc repositioning with miniscrew anchor: part I–surgical technique.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2015; 73: e1-e9
- The Mitek mini anchor for TMJ disc repositioning: surgical technique and results.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2001; 30: 497-503
- 'Yorkshireman' temporomandibular joint discopexy: a technical note.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2020; 58: 1208-1209
- Temporomandibular joint meniscopexy using the Arthrex Corkscrew® mini anchor system: technical note.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2015; 53: 299-300
Accepted: January 30, 2023
Received in revised form: January 14, 2023
Received: October 24, 2022
Publication stageIn Press Accepted Manuscript
© 2023 The British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. Published by Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.