MATERIAL AND METHOD
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Quality of life assessment in patients with dentofacial deformity undergoing orthognathic surgery–a systematic review.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2013; 42: 974-980
- A Case of Extreme Skeletal Class III Malocclusion Beyond the Envelope of Discrepancy, Managed Effectively by a Modified Ortho-Surgical Protocol.J Maxillofac Oral Surg. 2021; 20: 201-218
- Orthognathic versus Camouflage Treatment of Class III Malocclusion: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.Applied Sciences. 2022; 12: 3314https://doi.org/10.3390/app12073314
- Quality of life of young adult patients after orthognathic surgery.Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2021; 25: 7903-7912
WHOQOL - Measuring Quality of Life n.d. https://www.who.int/tools/whoqol (accessed August 8, 2022).
- Oral health-related quality of life: what, why, how, and future implications.J Dent Res. 2011; 90: 1264-1270
- Life-quality of orthognathic surgery patients: the search for an integral diagnosis.Dental Press J Orthod. 2014; 19: 123-137
- Derivation and validation of a short-form oral health impact profile.Community Dent Oral Epidemiol. 1997; 25: 284-290
Cunningham SJ, Garratt AM, Hunt NP. Development of a condition-specific quality of life measure for patients with dentofacial deformity: I. Reliability of the instrument. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 2000;28:195–201.
Cunningham SJ, Garratt AM, Hunt NP. Development of a condition-specific quality of life measure for patients with dentofacial deformity: II. Validity and responsiveness testing. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 2002;30:81–90.
- Changes in quality of life after orthognathic surgery: a comparison based on the involvement of the occlusion.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 2011; 112: 719-725
- Quality of Life in orthognathic surgery patients: post-surgical improvements in aesthetics and self-confidence.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2012; 40: 400-404
- Impact of orthognathic surgery on quality of life and comparison of patients’ postoperative experience after single- and double jaw surgery: a longitudinal study.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol. 2021; 132: 633-640
- Impact of orthognathic surgery on quality of life.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2008; 66: 1194-1199
- Impact of orthognathic surgery on quality of life in patients with different dentofacial deformities: longitudinal study of the Oral Health Impact Profile (OHIP-14) with at least 1 year of follow-up.Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2022; 26: 281-289https://doi.org/10.1007/s10006-021-00992-6
- Changes in health-related quality of life after orthognathic surgery: a multicenter study.Clin Oral Investig. 2022; 26: 3467-3476
Corso PFC de L, Oliveira FAC de, Costa DJ da, Kluppel LE, Rebellato NLB, Scariot R. Evaluation of the impact of orthognathic surgery on quality of life. Braz Oral Res 2016;30. https://doi.org/10.1590/1807-3107BOR-2016.vol30.0004.
- Impact of Orthognathic Surgery on Quality of Life in Patients with Dentofacial Deformities.Int J Dent. 2017; 2017: 4103905