Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Our specialty. The future. Is the writing on the wall?.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2020; 58: 1219-1221https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bjoms.2019.10.322
- What causes trainees to leave oral and maxillofacial surgery? A questionnaire survey.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2017; 55: 37-40https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bjoms.2016.08.023
- The cost of a number: can you afford to become a surgeon?.Bull Royal College Surgeons England. 2015; 97: 107-111https://doi.org/10.1308/147363515X14162390057944
British Medical Association. Pay scales for junior doctors in England. Available from URL: https://www.bma.org.uk/pay-and-contracts/pay/junior-doctors-pay-scales/pay-scales-for-junior-doctors-in-england (last accessed 13 March 2023).
British Medical Association. Junior doctors’ contract: – tables of pay: 2021/22 values. Available from URL: https://www.bma.org.uk/media/4650/bma-junior-doctors-contracts-pay-tables-october-2021.pdf (last accessed 15 March 2023).